Welcome to the Tea Party!

Good afternoon, I'm Fifi da Poodle, and I'll be mother.
This is where I store my drawings and poetry and all that artistic stuff, disguising them as scones and sandwiches.
I hope you'll find something of interest here, and feel free to approve or disapprove of things you've tasted.
And last but not least, feel free to join the High Tea for more talk and less art.

Take your time, we have eternity.

Tea and biscuits

zaterdag 13 december 2008

Realisation

Dear guests, may I share another one of my awfull poems?
This poem has slightly got something to do with the previous poem- well actually a lot, but I intend to deny it.
It also has to do with being dissappointed.

---

My heart stops beating at the realisation,
of the fact that you won't be there,
to read my poetry, to hear my confessions,
to see, to feel or to care

But my heart has stopped beating one time before
On the day I realised you weren't there anymore
I had to forget my very own name
as days and nights began to feel the same
But slowly, I realised, as I lost myself to them
my heart started beating once again

I realise this is a temporary state
my heart will beat again; and I'll wait

~Aviva Creations

---

You see, the first time my heart stopped beating, I wasn't as directly disappointed as I am now.
But my heart will beat once again.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

The Birdcage

The Birdcage
My latest drawing

Poodle and Cat

Poodle and Cat
One of my drawings