Welcome to the Tea Party!

Good afternoon, I'm Fifi da Poodle, and I'll be mother.
This is where I store my drawings and poetry and all that artistic stuff, disguising them as scones and sandwiches.
I hope you'll find something of interest here, and feel free to approve or disapprove of things you've tasted.
And last but not least, feel free to join the High Tea for more talk and less art.

Take your time, we have eternity.

Tea and biscuits

zondag 28 december 2008

For your artistic needs

This is an old one. I know it seems like it's about bullying, but it's not neccessarily. To me, it's about allowing others to make a fool of you for perhaps various reasons.
It's probably something we all experience in our teenage years, as teenagers are bound to cross one another's line. It's a natural thing that teaches you to set restrictions, to stand your ground.
I suppose I have to catch up with the lessons, for I always feel awkward for ruining the fun if I tell them to stop.
I talked much too long, please enjoy the tea!

---

Paint me orange, paint me yellow
Paint me colors you find quite mellow
Paint me white or paint me black
Draw some crosses on my back
Take the ruffles, take the lace
I'm your art, I'm your disgrace
Paint me anger, paint me shame
You take the credit and I'll take the blame
Write a poem, write a story
Take your time, make your glory
Paint your kiss upon my face
Live, love, humiliate
Paint me blue and pink and green
Paint me the color you think of me
Paint me orange, paint me yellow
Paint me colors you find quite mellow
Paint me white or paint me red
It doesn't matter, I'm already dead.

~Aviva Creations

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

The Birdcage

The Birdcage
My latest drawing

Poodle and Cat

Poodle and Cat
One of my drawings