Welcome to the Tea Party!

Good afternoon, I'm Fifi da Poodle, and I'll be mother.
This is where I store my drawings and poetry and all that artistic stuff, disguising them as scones and sandwiches.
I hope you'll find something of interest here, and feel free to approve or disapprove of things you've tasted.
And last but not least, feel free to join the High Tea for more talk and less art.

Take your time, we have eternity.

Tea and biscuits

zondag 28 december 2008

Things I hate

An old poem.

---

I hate it when this happens
I hate how it makes me I feel
I hate it when the sun shines
and how nothing you say is real

I hate it when you feel bad
I like to comfort you
(So I secretly love it when you feel sad,
so I'll have a reason to)

I hate to be among people
I hate to know that I care
I hate to be here for you,
when you are never there

I hate to write a poem,
that I must admit
It's like I'm making a puzzle,
with pieces that never fit

I hate the fact that I don't want to hate you
and I can't live on my own
I hate YOU but without you,
I'll end up being alone

~Aviva Creations

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

The Birdcage

The Birdcage
My latest drawing

Poodle and Cat

Poodle and Cat
One of my drawings