Welcome to the Tea Party!

Good afternoon, I'm Fifi da Poodle, and I'll be mother.
This is where I store my drawings and poetry and all that artistic stuff, disguising them as scones and sandwiches.
I hope you'll find something of interest here, and feel free to approve or disapprove of things you've tasted.
And last but not least, feel free to join the High Tea for more talk and less art.

Take your time, we have eternity.

Tea and biscuits

zondag 25 januari 2009

Resistance

To someone who used to be a friend. I'm sorry that our friendship has died, but I'm even more sorry about the way it happened. And how she promised me to never let go, before she even knew what she was holding on to.
If I say goodbye to her, I'll say got by to a lot of my little insecurities about not being good enough, but I'm afraid I'll also lose my sanity if I lose this girl. Even though I already lost her.
I hope my perfectionism and insecurity will die the same way our friendship did.

---

I dream less and less of your beautiful black hair
and shed less tears for this painful distance
I kept away from your special flair
and you showed no resistance

Oh, how happy you made me
A friendship that was meant to be
A hand to catch all of my tears
and whipe away my fears
Through poetry I showed to you
how special that you were to me
Then you promised me you'd always care
and it all just went downhill from there

I cannot explain it, it hurts too much,
because it's my own fault you fell out of touch
I frightened you off and then pushed you away,
whilst giving signs that I wanted you to stay
Well it breaks my heart, so let's just skip this part
It doesn't matter anyway
Just know that so often I cried for you
did you cry for me, too?

I lied myself down in a sea of silk cotton
I cried a river because you sincerely forgotten
to love me as much as I loved you
when you vowed to me that's what you'd do

Well, I would love to steer my ship without you too

I dream less and less of your dyed black hair
and cry no more for this sobered up distance
I'm pulled in by your special flair
but I'll use all my resistance...

~Aviva Creations

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

The Birdcage

The Birdcage
My latest drawing

Poodle and Cat

Poodle and Cat
One of my drawings